Fairyland Poetry

Spiritual, personal, fantastical, imaginal, artistical, romantical, historical, mythical, angelical, ethical, poetical, transcendental, graphical, scientifical

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Things Narcissists Do - THEY LIE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelica
Admin

PostSubject: Things Narcissists Do - THEY LIE   Sun May 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Re-blog from After Narcissistic Abuse: Things Narcissists Do

2. THEY LIE.

Narcissists lie to make themselves look good. They lie to get out of emotional responsibility. They lie to manipulate. They lie to gain influence. They lie out of habit. Life is a game to narcissists – a game they have to think they’re winning – and truth is one casualty in their game plan. The only time a narcissist has any interest in telling the truth is when it will serve them or cost them nothing to do so. The rest of the time, they don’t consider it necessary or important to be all that honest. Honesty can impede their self-gratification and compromise their powerful persona, and they don’t like that. To narcissists the truth is frequently “flexible” and optional. There’s no such thing as an honest narcissist.
jocolor

Things Narcissists Do - THEY LIE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1